Classic is a method where 1 lash extensions is applied to 1 natural lash. This method is also know as 1 to 1. Classic lashes are perfect for clients who already have a lot of lashes but want to add more length or clients who simply just want a more natural look.
Volume lashes (3D) is also know as Russian Volume. It is when multiple lash extensions are applied to one single natural eyelash, using very thin and light weight extension lashes. When 2 extensions are applied to one natural lashes, this is described as 2D. If 3 extensions are applied to one natural eyelash, then this is described as 3D, etc. As this method requires using very thin and light weight lashes, lashes appear lighter, fluffier and gives the client a fuller look. This method is perfect for clients who don’t have a lot of lashes, have sparse lashes, bald spots or just want a more dramatic look without having to use a thicker lash extension.
We stock an extremely wide selection of lash lengths, thickness, and curl shapes. This variety ensures the best look for your eyes, and not just the most popular sizes. We use 100% polyester fiber extensions, otherwise known as synthetic minks.
We also carry real mink and sable lashes, which are cruelty free, obtained by gently brushing live animals, without harming them. This gentle, meticulous procedure ensures that no animals are harmed during the entire harvesting process, while preserving the quality of the harvested fur. In addition, every single lash are sterilized and hand assembled to ensure quality and durability.
Arrive to your appointment with dry, squeeky clean lashes. No residue of make up should be left around your eye area. Less time we have to spend on cleaning your lashes means more lash time!
For some, it may last for a couple months. While others may shed within a couple days. All hair on your body follows a specific growth cycle and will grow to a specific length before shedding. Because each individual eyelash is in its very own growth cycle, it is perfectly normal to lose a few natural eyelashes everyday. Your individual eyelash cycle, combined with how well you care for the eyelash extensions will determine how long they last.
Having said that, with proper care and maintenance appointments every 2-4 weeks, your extensions can last indefinitely.
When eyelash extensions are properly applied, they will not damage your natural eyelashes. Your natural lashes are always shedding and cycling back, the extensions should simply fall off with yours. The extensions themselves do not cause your lashes to fall out or become damaged unless your technician is applying extensions that are too long or thick for your natural lashes.
The more meticulous you are about caring for your eyelash extensions, the longer you can expect them to last.
- Use ONLY water based and OIL-FREE products around your eye area, including mascara and makeup remover. Oil breaks down the adhesive bond. Creams and serums should be applied sparingly, and no closer to than the orbital bone. Anything that hasn’t absorbed after 2 minutes can be blotted with a tissue or blotting paper.
- Avoid waterproof mascara. If you can, it is better not to use any mascara at all as wearing mascara regularly will decrease the time between touch-up appointments.
- Always wash your eyelashes with gentle foamy cleanser, like baby shampoo, applied gently with your fingers and wash with water every single day. Remember, eyelashes are meant to protect our eyes from debris, dirt and dust.
- Dry thoroughly by blotting (not rubbing) with a towel or blow drying on a cool setting, then spin through with a clean mascara wand.
- Avoid using cotton swabs or pads that will leave lint and catch on your extensions.
- Avoid using an eyelash curler as it creates a kink in your eyelash extensions, hence reducing the life of your extensions.
- Do not rub, pick, twist or pull at your lashes or eyelash extensions. If you would like them removed, please contact your Beverly Hills Lashes Professional.
- Be gentle with your lashes. How you care for eyelash extensions will directly affect the look of your lashes as well as the length of time between touch-up appointments.
It is not recommended to wear mascara over the eyelash extensions as it can weaken the bond of the adhesive and cause premature loss of the extensions. However, you may wear water-based, non waterproof mascara on the lower lashes, being careful when applying and removing them. Waterproof mascara is NEVER recommended.
Scheduled treatments are reserved especially for you. We understand that situations arise in which you must cancel your appointment. However, we require 24 hour advance notice in order to cancel or reschedule any service with no charge. If your appointment is not cancelled within this notification period, your appointment is considered confirmed. Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window are subject to a charge for each service. Because of this policy, a valid credit card number is required at time of booking. This policy also applies to gift card and certificate holders.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of time already given, you will be responsible for the full session. Please note that we have a 15 minutes late policy. Arriving 15 minutes after your appointment will be considered a no-show and you will be charged accordingly to the services made. As a courtesy and consideration to your lash artist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.